EFI’s Jetrion Industrial Inkjet Systems enable label converters, and direct mail and packaging printers to embrace the new world of digital printing. Jetrion’s complete solution includes high-quality inks and systems that help printers meet the growing demand for short run printing, enabling them to increase their revenue and expand their customer base.
Jetrion differentiates itself from the competition by ensuring that all its DOD inks seamlessly integrate with all its products, while all maintaining high reliability, and exceptional performance and consistency. To find out more about our DOD inks, click on the links below.
Jetrion designs, formulates and manufactures custom inkjet inks for businesses’ specific needs or applications. We can produce virtually any type of inkjet ink including spot colors, security formulations, metallic and low or high-spread inks. Our chemists create unique inkjet ink products to meet the most demanding customer requirements.
- Achieves long-lasting color. Whether it’s a PMS spot color for monochrome printing or a complete set of expanded gamut, CMYK plus orange and green inks, Jetrion’s custom inks provide the right color every time. Through the use of automotive pigments, the inks are durable to ensure that colors stay vibrant longer.
- Optimized for application-specific requirements. Custom inks are developed with specific business needs in mind – to meet the end applications’ unique needs. Whether printing on metal packaging, polyethylene containers or plastic cards, Jetrion’s custom inks are optimized for price and performance.
- Formulated for a variety of industrial printheads. Jetrion’s inkjet inks are proven to give exceptional performance for all print applications, whether the printheads are from Xaar®, Spectra® or Toshiba TEC®.
Jetrion’s Fast-Cure UV inks are specifically formulated for high-speed digital printing applications such as in labels and packaging, or mailing and fulfillment. They provide optimal curing and jetting performance for single-pass printing, while simultaneously producing exceptional print quality.
- Offers durability on multiple substrates. The inks work on a variety of substrates including coated and uncoated papers, films, foils and plastic cards, and are extremely durable and abrasion resistant, even in the harshest environments.
- Is environmentally friendly. Because the inks are UV and not solvent-based, they contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), a feature that is very important to many environmentally aware printing companies.
- Provides proven reliability. Jetrion’s Fast-Cure UV inks have been designed to work in a variety of industrial printheads and offer exceptional reliability.
- Reduces printer maintenance costs. Since the inks are very dependable and never dry in the printheads, companies spend less on inks and equipment maintenance.